IT'S TIME TO TURN YOUR CORPORATE CHALLENGES INTO ACHIEVEMENTS & YOUR EMPLOYEES' THINKING INTO RESULTS
I drove Prudential Insurance into billions of dollars in revenue by helping their employees close their knowing-doing gap.
- Bob Proctor
It teaches each member of your organization how to:
• Set & achieve worthy goals - if you know how to reach the goal, then it probably isn't the right goal
• Understand the difference between what you KNOW & what you DO - just knowing something doesn't get results, you must change behavior permanently to change results
• Master the mind to promote quantum leaps in performance. Become more disciplined and bring out their leadership skills
• Understand & adapt to the unprecedented rapid changes taking place in the corporate world
• Identify & avoid toxic landmines that sabotage your thinking
• The magic of attitude - you must give energy back to get it back. It starts with you
• Stop others from controlling what you think - with tools to preprogram participants to think great thoughts about themselves, their family, their job & the company they work for
• Work in harmony with each other, & become more efficient & effective as a team
• Become more effective in meetings & properly mastermind as a team
IF YOU WANT YOUR COMPANY OR DIVISION TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE PACK...
The problem is, MOST COMPANIES APPROACH GOALS IN THE WRONG WAY. They pass the appropriate sub-goals on to its executives and employees, expecting them to change their behaviors and habits in order to change results. That approach seldom works.
Created by Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher, this program is a paradigm-shifting, educational program that is based on over 75 years of intensive research into the science and mechanics of professional and personal success. Unlike other corporate programs, Thinking Into Results addresses the root cause of success . . .
Most employees know what to do, but they hold themselves back because they don’t believe in themselves. Thinking Into Results helps them become more productive, happier, inspired and aligned with company goals by changing their paradigm (beliefs and a multitude of behavioral habits and patterns).
Education does not mean teaching people what they do not know..It means teaching them to behave as they do not behave.
- John Ruskin
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF THINKING INTO RESULTS
Trainings may not deliver lasting results because they do not go to the root cause.. I help your employees deliver lasting results by changing their paradigm.
Employees are guided on how to set goals that promote quantum leaps. They set goals that inspire them and make them feel part of the company goal. They are taught how to align their actions and results with the company vision
Employees are trained to actually action what they know in order to deliver on the job, thus closing the thought-action gap. Paradigms keep most employees from doing what they already know
Employees break from past results and habitual behaviors, turn non-productive habits to productive habits, becoming efficient and productive, improving performance & retention, leading to an improvement in the bottom line
Teaches employees on how to analyze their thinking. Helps team develop innovative solutions to problems. Makes use of mental faculties to drive performance
Teams become more productive as they improve their image. They focus less on competing and it is transformed into cooperation and harmony
Creates an open environment to talk about fears. As employees overcome their personal fears, they can create effective teams, making the team more productive & forward thinking
Teams are taught what attitude is, how it is formed and how to change it. This promotes a high standard of performance as they are guided to focus on solutions
Helps employees develop leadership qualities in addition to being a good follower. One cannot become a leader unless he can lead himself from within
I drove Prudential Insurance into billions of dollars in revenue by helping their management and employees close their knowing-doing gap.
- Bob Proctor
WHAT DO YOU GET?
12 highly motivating lessons for leaders and their teams.
WORKSHEETS & ACTIVITIES
A detailed participants' guide with thought-provoking worksheets that drive results.
AN INTENSE CURRICULUM
A detailed and interactive curriculum that is proven to work for companies & teams of all sizes.
Access to a highly skilled and experienced Proctor Gallagher Institute Consultant to guide and facilitate your team through the process over a 24-week period.